The Blurb

Both ski socks and flip flops are pretty everyday objects (if you are the kind of exciting person who, like me, likes to go to snowy mountains and tropical beaches, not if you are a boring recluse). Most of what I write about will, I suspect, seem slightly crazy to your average 'vanilla'. But, to me, kink is so integrated into my life that I sometimes don't notice that it is a bit odd.

Ski socks and flip flops are also both totally contradictory to each other. This, in part, reflects the fact that I go by the online psuedonym 'Walking Oxymoron'. But it also explains me very well. I do not look like someone who you might imagine to be a sexual deviant. When out and about, I don't act any differently from anyone else. In fact, I like to think that I appear fairly innocent and demure.

This blog is about the other side of me - my dark side. Specifically, the emotional side of it. Behind the whips and canes and other fun things is a variety of very normal 'vanilla' feelings. They just choose to display themselves in some unconventional places...

Sunday 12 December 2010

Princess Fluffyknickers III

Traditional roleplay, whether that be childplay, puppy play or anything else on the list, has never really done much for me. I always felt that it would never seem 'real' enough. However, in recent months, I have begun to develop an alter-ego. This has been quite a natural process, and every so often I just fall into this role with no prompting whatsoever.

Its always when I am in a cuddly, relaxed mood. Suddenly I become kitty. I curl up, my hands retract into paws and I am overcome with a desire to crawl. Kitty likes warm, cosy spaces and being scratched behind the ear and under the chin. Doc has named kitty 'Princess Fluffyknickers III' ('Fluffyknickers' for short). Unfortunately, a kitty can't choose her owner and she is therefore stuck with this idiotic name. In my mind, Fluffyknickers is a very beautiful short-haired moggy with black, white and ginger patches, a pink nose and bright green eyes. She is spoilt rotten and always gets her own way - eventually. If she doesn't get her own way, then she annoys whoever is around until she does. Her favourite foods are scraps of fish and chocolate, but she hates drinking milk and would much rather have a saucer of cream. Occasionally she gets playful but is happiest snuggled up on a warm lap being scratched and stroked. However, she does sometimes get into trouble when she gets too relaxed and starts clawing at said lap. She absolutely HATES having her face splashed with water.
I'm not sure why this role has developed, but I know that it has been a completely natural process with absolutely no prompting from anyone. I love the idea that kitty can be spoilt and feel like a princess, but actually has no control over what happens. She may be stroked and loved and fed or she may be thrown about and splashed and she won't necessarily understand why. There is also the potential for humiliation, which is a huge kink. But, aside from these things, kitty isn't sexual for me at all. It is more a mechanism for relaxation, and something that I fall into naturally when it feels right. But I definitely want to further develop my feline alterego. Soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment