The Blurb

Both ski socks and flip flops are pretty everyday objects (if you are the kind of exciting person who, like me, likes to go to snowy mountains and tropical beaches, not if you are a boring recluse). Most of what I write about will, I suspect, seem slightly crazy to your average 'vanilla'. But, to me, kink is so integrated into my life that I sometimes don't notice that it is a bit odd.

Ski socks and flip flops are also both totally contradictory to each other. This, in part, reflects the fact that I go by the online psuedonym 'Walking Oxymoron'. But it also explains me very well. I do not look like someone who you might imagine to be a sexual deviant. When out and about, I don't act any differently from anyone else. In fact, I like to think that I appear fairly innocent and demure.

This blog is about the other side of me - my dark side. Specifically, the emotional side of it. Behind the whips and canes and other fun things is a variety of very normal 'vanilla' feelings. They just choose to display themselves in some unconventional places...

Monday 8 November 2010

Pain

*Originally written 22nd August 2010*

There's that initial moment of contact where, for barely a milisecond, you feel nothing. Then, it hits you. And its not nice. It hurts. It burns. It stings. Your body tries to fight it, will do anything to stop it. And then it realises that it can't stop it, and that you have to suffer it. It fills your entire head, echoing around in there. Its like listening to a really loud noise, its all you can focus on. The longer it lasts, the louder the noise gets, filling up every single little nook inside your head. And you get lost in it. Totally lost. Blissed out. As much as you are fighting against that noise, you almost don't want it to stop. You can't quite remember what things were like a mere second ago, before that noise started. You whole body reacts to it. Your breathing gets faster, more shallow. You start to sweat. Your muscles tense up. Your body is confused. It has had these sensations before. They are good. Your prepare for something big. You start convulsing. The orgasm has hit.

Ok, so it doesn't always get to the point of orgasm, sometimes I space instead and sometimes I only get as far as the loud noise. But this is what pain does to me. A big change from when I last wrote a weblog on the topic just a few months ago. And I need it. I am addicted. I'm not sure how I feel about this, but that is the way that it is.

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment